Relationships with a rating of 4 out of possible 7 stars are between people of the same sign.
These pairings have all the benefits of their sign, which stem fundamentally from an intimately innate self-based sense of the quality of each other’s source of spirit as their polarity, mode, and element are identical. This can be excellent ground for growing mutual admiration and understanding.
Difficulties arise when participants fail in staying out of each other’s way and/or one or the other participant not being able to maintain their own sense of centrality and authorship without competition and envy. Each participant must have their own way to shine!
For these relationships to be sustainable, it helps if there are other differences between participants to keep them from stepping on each other’s toes, such as age or cultural background. This can also help such couplings from becoming unbalanced regarding the sign in question.
Naturally, the examples include:
- ♈ Aries + Aries (Mar 21 – Apr 19) = Fire with Fire
- ♉ Taurus + Taurus (Apr 20 – May 20) = Earth with Earth
- ♊ Gemini + Gemini (May 21 – Jun 20) = Air with Air
- ♋ Cancer + Cancer (Jun 21 – Jul 22) = Water with Water
- ♌ Leo + Leo (Jul 23 – Aug 22) = Fire with Fire
- ♍ Virgo + Virgo (Aug 23 – Sep 22) = Earth with Earth
- ♎ Libra + Libra (Sep 23 – Oct 22) = Air with Air
- ♏ Scorpio + Scorpio (Oct 23 – Nov 21) = Water with Water
- ♐ Sagittarius + Sagittarius (Nov 22 – Dec 21) = Fire with Fire
- ♑ Capricorn + Capricorn (Dec 22 – Jan 19) = Earth with Earth
- ♒ Aquarius + Aquarius (Jan 20 – Feb 18) = Air with Air
- ♓ Pisces + Pisces (Feb 19 – Mar 20) = Water with Water
Note: these dates are approximate and vary somewhat year to year.
Return to Love.
Or the compatibility page you were viewing by selecting its sign panel below.